[visionlist] CVNet technical issues

Hoover Chan hoover.chan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:27:16 -04 2023

CVNet (the Color and Vision Network mailing list) is going to be down
for a short while due to technical issues and will be back soon.
updates on the rebuild process  to be sent out via CVNet once it is
usable.

As we approach CVNet's 40th Anniversary, thank you all for
participating in the CVNet and visionlist communities. I think vision
science has benefited by our collective participation on the Internet
in these kinds of media.

All questions, comments and feedback should go to my
hoover.chan at gmail.com e-mail address.

Thank you all for your work, participation online and overall collegiality.

--
Hoover Chan                hoover.chan at gmail.com  -or-  hchan at well.com
hoover.chan at ucsf.edu