[visionlist] DeepSportradar CV Challenges!

Davide Zambrano davide.zambrano at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 03:59:34 -04 2023

Attention all computer vision enthusiasts! 🚨

Sportradar is excited to announce our second edition of the DeepSportradar Computer Vision Challenges!
This year, we have not one, not two, but THREE challenges for you to showcase your skills in Player Reidentification, Player Instance Segmentation, and the brand-new Cricket Ball Release challenge!
We are calling on all computer vision experts, researchers, and students to take on these challenges and push the boundaries of what is possible in the world of sports technology. And, as if that wasn't exciting enough, we are offering a cash prize of one thousand euros for each challenge!

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to test your skills and make your mark in the world of sports technology. Visit our website now to learn more!

http://mmsports.multimedia-computing.de/mmsports2023/challenge.html

As for last year, the DeepSportradar challenges are part of the 6th International ACM Workshop on Multimedia Content Analysis in Sports (MMSports 2023) during the ACM Multimedia 2023 conference on the Oct 29 – Nov 3, 2023 in Ottawa, Canada.

Let's see what you've got! 💻🔍🏏

The DeepSportradar Team