[visionlist] Faculty Position at The University of Minnesota

Stephen Engel engel at umn.edu
Sun Jul 30 09:10:18 -04 2023

Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Behavioral/Cognitive Neuroscience

The Department of Psychology at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
announces a search for an outstanding scholar to fill a tenure-track
assistant professor position in behavioral/cognitive neuroscience. This
full-time position in the Department’s Cognitive and Brain Sciences
(CAB) Training Program will begin in Fall 2024. Applications are invited
from behavioral, cognitive, or computational neuroscientists using
cutting edge methods to link brain and behavior in animal models.
Example research topics include but are not limited to perception,
learning, motivation, emotion, and higher cognition. We expect the
primary appointment to be in our Cognitive and Brain Sciences area with
the potential for cross-affiliation with other departmental areas. The
University of Minnesota has a vibrant perception community that includes
the unique interdisciplinary Center for Applied and Translational
Sensory Sciences, and the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research. Apply
online via the University of Minnesota Employment System; reference job
opening ID 356526. https://humanresources.umn.edu/content/find-job

---
Steve Engel
Professor of Psychology