[visionlist] Tenure Track Assistant Professor Searches at Notre Dame

James Brockmole James.Brockmole at nd.edu
Mon Aug 28 13:47:44 -04 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Psychology at the University of Notre Dame invites
applications for multiple tenure-track assistant professor positions to
begin in the Fall of 2024.

Most relevant to the majority of visionlist subscribers, our cognitive
psychology/cognitive science <https://apply.interfolio.com/128149> search
welcomes applications from researchers studying any aspect of human
cognition using behavioral, computational, and/or neuroscientific
approaches.

We are additionally conducting tenure-track assistant professor searches in
clinical <https://apply.interfolio.com/128150> and developmental
<https://apply.interfolio.com/128144> psychology.

Complete position details, contact information for the search committee
chairs, and application instructions are available via the links provided,
above.

To guarantee full consideration in any of these searches, applications must
be received by September 15, 2023. Required application materials include a
CV; statement on research; statement on teaching experience and philosophy;
statement on contributions to advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion;
3-6 representative publications; and three letters of recommendation.

I would appreciate you bringing these positions to the attention of anyone
who may be interested in applying.

Sincerely yours,
Jim

James R. Brockmole, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Department of Psychology
University of Notre Dame

Editor-in-Chief, *Psychonomic Bulletin & Review*

visualcognition.nd.edu