[visionlist] EI 2024 Plenary Speakers Announced!

Roberta Morehouse RMorehouse at imaging.org
Tue Sep 26 09:53:48 -04 2023

We are thrilled to unveil a remarkable roster of distinguished plenary speakers for EI 2024. Our esteemed lineup includes:

  *   Joseph Howard, renowned optical designer with NASA
  *   Allison Okamura, distinguished Richard W. Weiland Professor of Engineering at Stanford University; and
  *   Jon Barron, senior staff research scientist at Google Research

Join us in exploring the fascinating depths of their research, innovations, and projects, all designed to educate and inspire, with a special focus on the transformative power of imaging.

Learn more about the speakers and their talks<https://www.imaging.org/IST/Conferences/EI/EI2024/Program.aspx?ProgramCCO=2#ProgramCCO>.

Interested in presenting your research and innovation? EI is still accepting submissions until 30 SEPT.

Don't worry - you will have more time to finalize the proceedings paper.

electronic Imaging Symposium (EI 2024)

Burlingame, CA

January 21-25, 2024

https://bit.ly/EI2024

Roberta Morehouse, CMP
Communications and Marketing Manager
Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)<http://www.imaging.org>
-imaging across applications-
IS&T is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science and technology in imaging.  Please consider a donation.<https://www.imaging.org/site/IST/About_Us/Donations/IST/About/Donations.aspx?hkey=15c1ceb0-3c54-4271-9fc1-67284a195057>

Please contact info at imaging.org<mailto:info at imaging.org> for immediate requests!

Connect with us on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-for-imaging-science-and-technology-is&t-/?viewAsMember=true> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/ImagingOrg> @ImagingOrg