[visionlist] Postdoc position on predictive representation / dynamic RSA, CIMeC, Uni Trento, Italy

Moritz Wurm moritz.f.wurm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:29:26 -04 2023

We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoc to join the Action Recognition and Concepts Group <https://www.cimec.unitn.it/en/929/action-recognition-and-concepts-group> at CIMeC (Center for Mind/Brain Sciences), University of Trento, Italy. The research project will focus on a MEG-based dynamic extension to representational similarity analysis (dynamic RSA <https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-39355-y>) that we have recently developed in our lab to investigate predictive representations of dynamic events. The successful candidate should have a background in cognitive neuroscience (preferably in action and/or perception, M/EEG or fMRI, MVPA/RSA) and strong programming skills (preferably Matlab). The position will be for 2 years and probably open in beginning of 2024. Please send your expression of interest to moritz.wurm at unitn.it <mailto:moritz.wurm at unitn.it> and get in touch if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Moritz Wurm