[visionlist] Learn to use International Brain Lab data at SfN 2023

Hannah Bayer hannah.bayer at internationalbrainlab.org
Mon Oct 16 08:00:00 -04 2023

A Brainwide Map of mouse brain neural activity during decision-making was
released by the International Brain Laboratory (
https://internationalbrainlab.org) and we want you to use it to test your
own hypotheses!

At the Society for Neuroscience meeting this year, we will host a workshop
for anyone interested in learning to use the data. During this tutorial we
will teach you to search and download datasets, do basic analyses, and give
tips for more advanced computation. We will also demonstrate how to upload
your analysis results to our visualization website. Bring your laptop to
work along with the demonstration. Participation is free, but registration
is required.

For more information and to register, visit
http://internationalbrainlab.org/sfn2023

--
Hannah M. Bayer, PhD (she/her)
Executive Director