[visionlist] OPAM 2023 Professional Development Award Winners and Registration OPEN

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:48:43 -04 2023

******************************** OPAM 2023 ********************************

31st Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 16, 2023 in San Francisco, CA

We are pleased to announce the OPAM Professional Development Award Winners
for 2023!

They are:

   -

   Greer Gillies (University of Toronto)
   -

   Yin-ting (Jenny) Lin (The Ohio State University)
   -

   Jiangxue Ning (The New School)
   -

   Dyllan Simpson (University of California San Diego)
   -

   Vishnu Soni (University of New Hampshire: Manchester)
   -

   Joyce Tam (Pennsylvania State University)

Congratulations to all winners!

We are also happy to announce Online registration is now open. Please
register at http://www.opam.net/?page_id=22. Note that registrations is
COMPLETELY FREE thanks to the generous support of all our sponsors

As in previous in-person years, we are also looking for volunteers to help
out with our registration desk. Responsibilities generally include staffing
the desk and assisting with name badges for part of the day. Please send an
email to opam.info at gmail.com if you are interested!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2023 OPAM organizers

Chenxiao Guan, Karolina Krzys, Ryan O’Donnell, & Han Zhang

*OPAM 2023 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com/

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

SR Research - <http://www.sr-research.com/>http://www.sr-research.com

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

Carlisle Attention + Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home

OSU Vision & Cognitive Neuroscience Lab: https://u.osu.edu/golomblab/

UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain - https://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/

Object and Knowledge Laboratory, NYU Abu Dhabi -
https://www.oliviacheunglab.org/

Fougnie Lab, NYU Abu Dhabi - https://sites.google.com/site/fougnielab/home

Gorilla Experiment Builder - https://gorilla.sc/

OpenSesame - http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/