[visionlist] Suggestions for eye trackers

Long Feng Huang sherrylongfeng.huang at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 17 12:33:10 -04 2023

Hi all,

I am a PhD student at the University of Toronto, currently working on setting up an eye tracking experiment. I was just wondering if anyone could offer any recommendations for affordable eye trackers that have good accuracy and relatively fast sampling rates?

I have already looked into the EyeLink 1000 Plus and the Tobii Pro Spectrum, but both seem to be on the higher end of the price range. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!