[visionlist] NIST Biometrics at 60 Invitation

Hahn, Carina (Fed) carina.hahn at nist.gov
Mon Oct 23 15:37:47 -04 2023

We cordially invite you to join us for the National Institute of Standards and Technology Biometrics at 60 event<https://www.nist.gov/itl/iad/image-group/biometrics-60>.

The Biometrics at 60 event is a milestone celebration for the decades of biometric research and collaboration between scientists and stakeholders at NIST (NBS), other government agencies, industry, and academia in promoting the science and standards surrounding this important field of measurement research.

Join us for this celebration where you can find out more about the history of our work, how this history has shaped the science of biometrics, and where some of our future efforts will lead us.

The event will be held virtually on November 14th and 15th of 2023, and registration is free!  Your participation is most welcome.

See the attached invitation for more information.

Craig Watson
NIST
Information Technology Laboratory
Information Access Division