[visionlist] Suggestions for eye trackers

Kirill Korotaev kk at purplegaze.io
Tue Oct 24 13:54:19 -04 2023

Hi Long Feng,

Our FOXIE <https://purplegaze.io> Eye Tracker has a temporal resolution of
up to 625 gaze samples per second and is significantly more accessible as
compared to the systems that you mentioned. If you have any questions or
require further information, please feel free to contact me directly.

- Kirill

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 14:40, Uli Wannek <uli.wannek at uni-tuebingen.de>
wrote:

> Hi phd student,
>
> maybe that one:
> https://docs.pupil-labs.com/core/hardware/
>
> Have fun!
> Uli
>
> ---
> Dr. Uli Wannek
> Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
> Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftliche Fakultät
> AG Neuronale Informationsverarbeitung
> Maria-von-Linden-Str. 6 · 72076 Tübingen · Germany
>

> Am 17.10.23 um 18:33 schrieb Long Feng Huang:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am a PhD student at the University of Toronto, currently working on
> setting up an eye tracking experiment. I was just wondering if anyone could
> offer any recommendations for affordable eye trackers that have good
> accuracy and relatively fast sampling rates?
> >
> > I have already looked into the EyeLink 1000 Plus and the Tobii Pro
> Spectrum, but both seem to be on the higher end of the price range. Any
> suggestions would be much appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!

*Kirill Korotaev,*
*CEO Purple Gaze*