[visionlist] ERC-funded postdoctoral position in Paris - Guy Bouvier Lab / NeuroPSI / CNRS

BOUVIER Guy guy.bouvier at cnrs.fr
Thu Oct 26 09:49:41 -04 2023

Dear colleagues,

I am thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity withing my lab for a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher.

How does movement affect sensory processing and perception?
The SensoMotion lab is looking for a highly motivated postdoc candidate to use cutting edge microscopy and electrophysiological tools to dissect the circuits of the brain that allow us to seamlessly interpret our sensory inputs while we are moving through the world.

This position is founded by the ERC and can start from January 2024.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with your networks and anyone who might be interested.
If you have any questions or would like more details, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you very much for your help.

Warm regards,

Guy

--