[visionlist] Reminder: Call for Papers - ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA) 2024

Abeysinghe, Yasasi Achinthya yasasi at cs.odu.edu
Thu Oct 26 17:13:26 -04 2023

We wanted to remind you of the upcoming deadline for submitting papers to the 2024 ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA), which will be held on June 4-7, 2024 in Glasgow, UK. As esteemed scholars and experts in your field, we cordially invite you to participate in this prestigious event.

ETRA aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and professionals from across fields with the common goal of continuing to move eye-tracking research forward.

We welcome submissions for both full and short papers covering a wide range of topics related to eye tracking. Please find more information at https://etra.acm.org/2024/cfp.html.

Important Dates:
Full Papers:
* Abstract submission deadline: November 4, 2023
* Paper submission deadline: November 10, 2023
* First round reviews and notifications: January 16, 2024
* Revisions due: February 27, 2024
* Second round reviews and notifications: March 21, 2024
* Camera-ready deadline: April 8, 2024

Short Papers:
* Abstract submission deadline: January 21, 2024
* Paper submission deadline: January 28, 2024
* First round reviews and notifications: March 11, 2024
* Camera-ready deadline: April 8, 2024

If you haven't already submitted your paper, this is a friendly reminder to do so before the submission deadline.

Submission Guidelines:
Authors are requested to submit their papers following the ETRA guidelines available on our website https://etra.acm.org/2024/submissionprocess.html.

Publication Opportunities:
We are excited to announce that accepted full papers will be published as journal articles in special issues of PACM CGIT and PACM HCI with the authors’ choice. Accepted short papers will be published in the conference proceedings. All papers will be available in the ACM Digital Library, granting your work maximum visibility and impact.

Topics of interest:
The ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA) solicits original research on a diverse set of topics related to eye tracking. Research contributions are welcomed across a range of topics including, but not limited to:

Data Analysis :
  *   Novel methods, such as deep learning or other machine-learning-based methods
  *   Pattern recognition for scanpaths
  *   Clustering of gaze date
  *   Event detection
  *   Large-scale data processing
Prediction methods :
  *   Gaze prediction
  *   Action, intent, or attribute prediction
Visualization :
  *   Visual representation of gaze patterns and other eye-tracking data
  *   Visual analytics and combination with machine learning
Eye tracking devices :
  *   Head-mounted eye-tracking
  *   Remote eye tracking
  *   Novel sensors
Perception and cognition; Empirical studies :
  *   Perception, attention, and oculomotor control
  *   Visual search and scene perception
  *   Eye movements in reading and communication
  *   Eye-hand coordination
  *   Eye tracking in naturalistic tasks
  *   In-the-wild studies
Gaze based interaction :
  *   Novel interaction methods
  *   Virtual and augmented reality
  *   Multi-modal interaction
  *   Security, privacy and ethics
Applications :
  *   Education
  *   Driving
  *   Medical / Health
  *   Virtual/Augmented Reality
  *   Graphics and virtual avatars
  *   Media accessibility

Join us in Glasgow for ETRA, attend co-located workshops, and participate in exciting discussions in Eye Tracking.

Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to your valuable contribution to the success of ETRA 2024.

Best regards,
Yasasi Abeysinghe
Publicity Chair
ETRA’24 Organizing Committee