[visionlist] Save the dates MODVIS '24, May 15-17

Marianne Maertens marianne.maertens at tu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 21 12:32:03 -04 2023

We are pleased to announce the 11th annual VSS satellite workshop on
*Computational and Mathematical Models in Vision* (MODVIS). The 2024
workshop will run for 2.5 days, immediately preceding the main meeting
(May 15-17). We are delighted to have Anitha Pasupathy (University of
Washington) as the keynote speaker.

This year we will have not one but two submission deadlines:  the
"fast-track" deadline (Dec. 29th) is for those who want to ensure a spot
on the program before finalizing their travel plans. The "just-in-time"
deadline (March 15th) is for those whose research results need a little
more time to develop.  Note that in both cases, authors will have the
opportunity to update their extended abstracts prior to publication by
Purdue ePubs (approximately one week before the workshop).  The
presenting author must register for the workshop before their submission
will be included in the program.

After the success of the *invited symposium* on /Fixational Eye
Movements/ at MODVIS '23, we want to keep this format in the program.
We welcome suggestions with  title and possible speakers that should be
sent via email to the organizers.

The fees and registration deadlines will remain the same as last year;
please visit the MODVIS website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.purdue.edu/conferences/events/modvis/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NCpOp3XgCAO4bGFeNDv1X7tp2P2Rqr2Ag5KLm-uHLyN5L-3mOBeGtWG2Bz0z46cQ76ItMQ9Prg0_x_dOijH5dIdGcBcIUEQ$>
for complete details.

On behalf of the MODVIS organizing committee,

Marianne Maertens

Jeff Mulligan

Zyg Pizlo

Anne Sereno