[visionlist] Women in Vision UK Annual Meeting - Tuesday 12th December

Lindsay Rountree L.C.Rountree at bradford.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 14:25:08 -04 2023

Our winter meeting is fast approaching and we are pleased to announce our key speakers: Professor Clare Gilbert, Dr Rebecca Ford and Professor Luminata Paraoan.

Registration is free for WVUK members. Please register by 1st December to join us for what promises to be a fantastic day of talks and networking opportunities.

Information, and the link to registration, can be found here: https://womeninvision.co.uk/events/annual-2023-wvuk-meeting/
There will be a drinks reception at the close of the conference. For those wanting to carry on the festivities, there will also be a social event from 7pm at Tivoli, Cambridge. Tickets to the social event are £25.25, covering food and three drinks, and can be purchased during online registration.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Lindsay Rountree