[visionlist] Call for Papers: “Use of body and gaze in extended reality” (Frontiers in VR)

Erwan David david at psych.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Nov 23 11:17:58 -04 2023

/"Use of body and gaze in extended reality"//
//
//This Research Topic aims to collect high-quality research papers
offering insights into how we use our body and gaze to apprehend,
navigate and interact in immersive environments with extended reality
devices.//
//
//Topics of interest include, but are not limited to://
//* Behavioural analyses;//
//* Tracking methods and measurements;//
//* Modelling and prediction;//
//* Influence of individual differences and task/environment.//
//
//Important dates://
//*Manuscript **_Summary_**Submission Deadline*: 22 December 2023//
//*Manuscript Submission Deadline*: 26 February 2024//
//
//For more information, please check the Research Topic website, and do
not hesitate to contact us.//
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/57894/use-of-body-and-gaze-in-extended-reality
//
//The Guest Editors,//