[visionlist] Research assistant: co-reg eye-tracking, EEG in Lewy Body Dementia

Moreno Coco moreno.coco.i at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 07:02:54 -04 2023

Dear colleagues,

We advertise a research assistant position offered at Sapienza, University
of Rome, for an initial period of 12 months, renewable to 24 months with a
net salary of  1800 euros per month.

The project: "Identification of Biomarkers for the Diagnosis of Lewy Body
Dementia in the Prodromal Phase through Combined Study with EEG and Eye
Tracking" involves studying the neural correlates of overt attention,
primarily in saccadic tasks, in people suffering from Lewy Body Dementia.

We are looking for researchers with experience in either EEG or
eye-tracking, ideally both, excellent programming skills (e.g., Matlab),
and a master's degree in cognitive neuroscience, experimental psychology,
and related domains.

The candidate will work under my supervision and that of Dr. Fabrizia
D'Antonio.

The link for the call:
https://web.uniroma1.it/trasparenza/bando/212362_ar-08/23

Deadline to apply 18 of January 2024.

As, unfortunately, the call has not been translated in English, contact me
on my institutional email moreno.coco at uniroma1.it sending me your CV and I
will help you fill in the application form if your experience matches what
we are looking for.

Best regards,

Moreno