[visionlist] PhD and postdoc opportunities

Anke Huckauf anke.huckauf at uni-ulm.de
Sat Dec 30 06:26:13 -04 2023

We are looking for you! :)

Find the joy of working in our open, international team within cognitive
and perceptual psychology at Ulm University in Germany. Our aim is to
understand gaze, its diverse social, interactive, and psychological
functions, the interplay of its parameters, as well as its effects on
perception and experience.
if you can develop interest in empirical research and eye tracking, you
are collegial and curious, ambitious and sociable, and want to
demonstrate and improve your skills in processing and analysing data
sets, then you have come to the right place. Ulm University is one of
the strongest research universities in Germany, located in the south of
the country. Our group leads Eyes4ICU, a Doctoral Network funded under
Horizon Europe, and is part of several other research networks. We offer
opportunities for doctoral students as well as postdocs that we tailor
to your individual needs.
If you are interested, please send a direct message via EMail to

anke.huckauf at uni-ulm.de

A healthy, happy and successful 2024 to all,

Anke

--
Anke Huckauf
Prof. Dr.

Chair of General Psychology
Dean of Faculty of Engineering, Computer science, and Psychology
Ulm University
Albert-Einstein-Allee 47
D-89069 Ulm
Phone: +49-731-5031150