[visionlist] Multiple opportunities at Apple Vision Group

Mehmet Agaoglu magaoglu at apple.com
Wed Jan 10 19:11:08 -04 2024

Dear Vision Scientists,

As the Apple Vision Group, we have three full-time positions and one internship opportunity. Please see the following links for each opportunity for more information and submitting your application.

Full time positions:

Vision Scientist with specialization in developing computational Models and Metrics <https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200518261/vision-scientist?team=HRDWR>
Vision Scientist with specialization in Physiological Optics and Ophthalmics  <https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200518169/vision-and-optics-scientist?team=HRDWR>
Vision Scientist with specialization in Eye Movements  <https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200532629/vision-and-eye-movement-scientist?team=HRDWR>

The intern position is more focused on psychophysics and computational modeling of perceived image quality. If you are interested in the intern opportunity, please send your resume via email to me (magaoglu at apple.com) and Laura (laura_walker at apple.com), and apply via this link <https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200480068/hardware-technology-internships?team=STDNT>. It’s posted as a generic intern listing, so please make sure to use keywords “Vision Science."


Mehmet N. Ağaoğlu
Senior Vision Scientist
VX
Apple
1 Apple Park Way
Mailstop: 923-3PPO
Cupertino, CA 95014
magaoglu at apple.com
This email and any attachments may be privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any other distribution, forwarding, copying or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or return email, and delete this message from your system.