[visionlist] Recruitment of experts in fMRI to take part in a research interview

Emma Stennett ttxes67 at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 07:39:31 -04 2024

Hi,

I'm currently looking for volunteers to take part in my PhD research. I'm looking for experts in fMRI analysis and some form of teaching/training novices to discuss their experience of working with those new to fMRI including who they think is a 'novice', what skills they have and what they find challenging. More details can be found in the attached poster.

Best Wishes,

Emma
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored where permitted by law.