[visionlist] Scientist position at the Allen Institute

Anton Arkhipov antona at alleninstitute.org
Tue Jan 30 02:39:18 -04 2024

Dear Colleagues,

A Scientist position is open at the Allen Institute in the area of biologically realistic modeling.

Please see the job description here:
https://alleninstitute.org/careers/jobs/?jobId=A95FAC9B-4F0F-044B-5458-CAA4C5839BF5

The Scientist will develop bio-realistic network simulations at the level of a cortical area and the whole cortex, leveraging our multimodal datasets on brain composition and connectivity and training models on in vivo data using AI approaches. The goal is to use modeling together with experiments from our collaborators to understand the mechanisms underlying brain responses to sensory stimulation, including periodic sensory stimuli and the resulting entrainment of neuronal populations.

Please consider applying and reach out if you have any questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Anton Arkhipov
Investigator
Allen Institute