[visionlist] Transatlantic Behavioural Neuroscience Summer School, Sept 9-20th 2024, Deadline: Feb 15th

Mateusz Kostecki m.kostecki at nencki.edu.pl
Wed Feb 14 06:10:26 -04 2024

Hello!

We would like to remind you that the deadline for registration to our
*Transatlantic Behavioural
Summer School is Feb 15h*!

During our school you will learn how to deliver stimuli or modify the
environment in which the animal is embedded with *Arduino-based devices and
Bonsai code*; you will design and *3D-print cases* and holders for your
instruments. And then you will apply cutting-edge tools:* Deeplabcut,
keypoint-MoSeq, and CEBRA* – to extract as much information as possible
from your data.

But that’s not everything. At TBNSS  you will *listen to fascinating
lectures and interact with speakers*, who explored bold ideas and made
their unique career paths. You will look at what behavior is through many
lenses. Most importantly though, *you will meet people with similar
interests and goals*. And you may become a part of our global Open Lab
community, and help us to spread the knowledge further!

More information and the application form can be found here -
https://nenckiopenlab.org/tbnss2024/. *The deadline for application is Feb
15th, the fee is EUR 900, but we have secured funding for fee waivers and
travel grants if needed.*

With best wishes,
TBNSS Team

--