[visionlist] [CfP] AI for Content Creation (AI4CC) workshop @ CVPR 2024

Tompkin, James james_tompkin at brown.edu
Thu Feb 22 17:14:39 -04 2024

AI for Content Creation Workshop <https://ai4cc.net/>

Mon 17th June @ CVPR 2024 (Seattle)

Call for Papers

We call for papers (8 pages) and extended abstracts (4 pages) to be
presented at the <http://www.ai4cc.net/>AI for Content Creation Workshop at
CVPR 202 <http://www.ai4cc.net/>*4*. Papers and extended abstracts will be
peer reviewed in a double-blind fashion. Authors of accepted papers will be
asked to post their submissions on arXiv. These papers will not be included
in the conference proceedings. In the interests of fostering a free
exchange of ideas, we welcome both novel and previously-published work. We
will accept work in progress and papers that have not been published
elsewhere. We also accept for presentation a selection of papers that have
been recently published elsewhere including at CVPR 2024; these will be
selected by a jury of organizers.

We seek contributions on a variety of aspects on content creation,
including but not limited to the following areas:

-        Techniques for content creation:

o   Generative models for image/video/3D synthesis

o   Image/video/3D editing of any kind - inpainting/extrapolation/style/i2v

o   Domain transfer, e.g., i2i, i2v, v2v, t2i, t2v, even t2svg

o   Multi-modal with text, audio, motion

-        Domains and applications for content creation:

o   Image and video for enthusiasts, VFX, architecture, advertisements,
art, ...

o   2D/3D graphic design

o   Text and typefaces

o   Design for documents, Web

o   Fashion, garments, and outfits

o   Novel applications and datasets

Submission timeline:

-        Paper submission: March 21st 2024 23:59 US Pacific Time

-        Acceptance notification: ~April 26th, 2024

Submission website:
<https://openreview.net/group?id=thecvf.com/CVPR/2023/Workshop/AI4CC>*https://openreview.net/group?id=thecvf.com/CVPR/2024/Workshop/AI4CC
<https://openreview.net/group?id=thecvf.com/CVPR/2024/Workshop/AI4CC>*

The best student workshop paper will be acknowledged with a cash prize or
NVIDIA GPU. The best student poster (inc. prior published papers) will also
be acknowledged with a prize.

We have 2x $2,500 travel awards to sponsor under-represented students in
computer vision to attend the workshop. Students will also have an
opportunity to interact with invited workshop speakers at a social
occasion. Apply here (deadline March 15th): <%20>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYBxckHeVeuEsrZKqn8DkthUatFOlhwegmUVrCxlqCcdc3Pw/viewform