[visionlist] Rovereto workshop on Concepts, Actions, Objects (CAOs) -- Italy, 9-11 May 2024

Stefania Bracci stefania.bracci at unitn.it
Fri Feb 23 10:26:01 -04 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that abstract submission and registration for
the *CAOs
workshop 2024* is now open! https://event.unitn.it/cimec-caos/

The 15th edition of the Rovereto Workshop on Concepts, Actions and Objects
(CAOs) will take place at the Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, *May 9-11,
2024*, in Rovereto, Italy.

As usual, we are happy to announce an exciting list of speakers:

·      *Luca Bonini* (University of Parma, Italy)

·      *Katja Fiehler* (University of Giessen, Germany)

·      *Martin Hebart* (Max Planck Institute of Leipzig, Germany)

·      *Floris de Lange *(Radboud University, The Netherlands)

·      *Zeynep Saygin* (Ohio State University, USA)

·      *Anna Schapiro* (University of Pennsylvania, USA)

·      *TBD*

The goal of CAOs is to provide a unique forum for researchers with varying
perspectives on *Concepts, Actions, and Objects* to come together to
discuss their research, foster new directions, and establish collaborative
opportunities.

In contrast to larger conferences, CAOs features a selected number of
invited speakers without concurrent talks. Additionally, the workshop
includes a dedicated poster session, providing students, post-docs, and
young researchers the chance to present and discuss their work.

*Abstract submission for poster presentations closes on the 20th of March
2024.*

The five best abstracts with a student or postdoc as first author will
receive a 200 euro award (you can register now and submit an abstract
later, always before the deadline: 20th of March 2024).

We look forward to welcoming you to Rovereto next May!

Workshop Organizers:

Stefania Bracci, Alfonso Caramazza, Mel Goodale, Brad Mahon, Alex Martin,
Marius Peelen, Sharon Thompson-Schill, Moritz Wurm

--
Stefania Bracci
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento
stefania.bracci at unitn.it
tel. +39 0464 808718