[visionlist] [CFP] Reminder - 3rd Workshop on Learning with Limited Labelled Data for Image and Video Understanding, CVPR24

menna seyam menna.seyam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 14:30:25 -04 2024

*3rd Workshop on* *Learning with Limited Labelled Data for Image and Video
Understanding, (L3D-IVU) *in conjunction with IEEE/CVF Conference on
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2024.

*** FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: *March 6th* 2024 23:59 PST ***

Workshop Website: https://sites.google.com/view/l3divu2024/call-for-papers
CMT3 Submission: *https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/L3DIVUCVPR2024/*
<https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/L3DIVUCVPR2024/>

*CALL FOR PAPERS:*

We encourage submissions that are under one of the topics of interest, but
also we welcome other interesting and relevant research for learning with
limited labelled data.

   -
      -

      Few-Shot classification, detection and segmentation in still images
      and video, including objects, actions, scenes and object tracking.
      -

      Zero-shot learning in video understanding.
      -

      Video and language modelling.
      -

      Self supervised Learning in video related tasks.
      -

      Weakly/Semi supervised learning in video understanding.
      -

      Transfer Learning.
      -

      Open-set learning.
      -

      New benchmarks and metrics.
      -

      Real-world applications discussing the societal impact of few-shot
      learning.

Accepted papers will be presented at the poster session, some as orals and
there will be paper/s awarded best paper award.

*Submission Guidelines:*

   -

   We accept submissions of *max 8 pages* (excluding references). We
   encourage authors to submit 4 page work as well.
   -

   We accept dual submissions to *CVPR 2024* and *L3D-IVU 2024*.
   -

   Submitted manuscripts should follow the CVPR 2024 paper template
   <https://github.com/cvpr-org/author-kit/archive/refs/tags/CVPR2024-v2.zip>
   .

   -

   Submissions will be rejected without review if they:
   1.

      Contain more than 8 pages (excluding references).
      2.

      Violate the double-blind policy.
      3.

      Violate the dual-submission policy for papers with more than 4 pages
      excluding references.

   -

   The accepted papers will be linked at the workshop webpage. It will also
   be in the main conference proceedings if the authors agree (this option is
   valid only for *full-length papers not published at CVPR 2024*)
   -

   Papers will be peer reviewed under double-blind policy, and must be
   submitted online through the CMT submission system.

   *Challenge:*

   Additionally, we have a challenge track for those interested to work on
   few-shot segmentation for remote sensing organized by the RIKEN AIP, Tokyo
   team. Details are provided here:
   https://cliffbb.github.io/OEM-Fewshot-Challenge/

   Deadline is *March 29th*.

   Best regards,