[visionlist] FMEC 2024 (Call for Workshop Proposals)

Prashant Goswami prashant.goswami at bth.se
Tue Mar 12 06:37:46 -04 2024

Dear Researcher,

We are pleased to announce The 9th International Conference on Fog and Mobile Edge Computing (FMEC). Among other calls, we invite you to submit Workshop Proposals for FMEC 2024. You can find the call for Workshop Proposals below.

https://emergingtechnet.org/FMEC2024/CFWP.php

This year, FMEC will be held in the vibrant city of Malmö (Sweden). Please feel free to forward the call to your colleagues.

You can see previous year's accepted workshop proposals here:

Approved Workshops to run in conjunction with FMEC 2023 are:

The 1st International Symposium on Federated Learning Technologies and Applications (FLTA 2023)

https://emergingtechnet.org/FLTA2023/

The International Workshop on Engineering Intelligent, Trustworthy, and Secure Internet of Things (IoT) Systems (SYNERGY 2023)

https://emergingtechnet.org/FMEC2023/Workshops/SYNERGY2023/index.html

The International Workshop on Cellular and Industrial Edge AI (CIEAI 2023)

https://emergingtechnet.org/FMEC2023/Workshops/CIEAI2023/index.html

The 9th International Workshop on Internet of Things: Networking Applications and Technologies (IoTNAT 2023) .

http://emergingtechnet.org/FMEC2023/Workshops/IOTNAT2023/index.php

The 7th International Workshop on Smart Cities Systems Engineering (SCE 2023)

http://emergingtechnet.org/FMEC2023/Workshops/SCE2023/index.php

Looking forward to your participation,

Workshop Chairs

Conference Chairs