[visionlist] Applications are open for Neuromatch Academy 2024 with new NeuroAI course

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 22:27:41 -04 2024

Hello,
We're thrilled to announce our lineup of immersive courses at Neuromatch
and Climatematch Academies! Whether you're a student eager to dive into
cutting-edge topics or a seasoned researcher looking to contribute as a
Teaching Assistant, we have opportunities tailored for you.
*3-week Courses (July 8-26, 2024):*

   - *Computational Neuroscience:* Explore the intricacies of the brain's
   computational processes and join an engaging community of learners.
   - *Deep Learning:* Delve into the world of artificial intelligence to
   uncover the principles and applications of deep learning.

*2-week Courses (July 15-26, 2024):*

   - *Computational Tools for Climate Science:* Uncover the tools and
   techniques driving climate science research in this dynamic two-week course.
   - *NeuroAI (Inaugural Year!):* Be part of history as we launch our
   first-ever NeuroAI course, designed to explore the intersection of
   neuroscience and artificial intelligence.

*Key Dates:*

   - *Student & TA Applications Close:* Sunday, March 24th, midnight in the
   last time zone on Earth

*Application Link:* Apply on Neuromatch Academy
<https://neuromatch.io/courses/>
*Additional Information:*

   - All courses will be conducted exclusively online, providing
   flexibility and accessibility.
   - Detailed information about course fees can be found here
   <https://neuromatchacademy.github.io/widgets/cola.html>.
   - Teaching Assistants will lead small groups of students, fostering
   collaborative learning.
   - TA positions offer financial compensation; detailed rates can be found
    here <https://neuromatchacademy.github.io/widgets/ta_cola.html>.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to expand your knowledge,
connect with experts in the field, and contribute to the success of our
courses. Apply today and join us on a journey of discovery!
Should you have any questions or need further information, feel free to
reach out to us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Neuromatch Academy family!
Best regards,

--
Brad Wyble (he/him)