[visionlist] Survey regarding large-scale neuroimaging datasets

Kendrick Kay kendrick.kay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:34:25 -04 2024

Dear all,

In recent years, we have seen an increase in the usage, acquisition, and open sharing of rich, large-scale neuroimaging datasets. This is an exciting development in human neuroscience and suggests that we are entering a new era of big open data.

To understand users' experiences with current large-scale datasets as well as needs for future datasets, we invite you to this anonymous survey. The survey is anonymous to ensure that we get honest opinions. We welcome participation from all researchers regardless of their experience and/or background.

You can find the survey here: https://umn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6fAxIDk3pYdwC6W

This survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and closes on May 15, 2024.

Kendrick

--
Kendrick Kay (kay at umn.edu)
Assistant Professor