[visionlist] ICPBR Summer School in Shanghai, China.

ICPBR Summer School info at icpbr.ac.cn
Tue Apr 16 21:26:18 -04 2024

Dear Colleagues

We would like to draw your attention to our Summer School In Non-Human Primate Systems Neuroscience, organized by Nikos K. Logothetis and MuMing Poo from the International Center for Primate Brain Research (ICPBR), and which will be held in Shanghai, China, from 9 to 15 September 2024 (https://www.icpbr.ac.cn/ICPBR_School/home/; flyer enclosed). With 20 worldwide renowned lecturers, the school will provide introductory lectures on recent scientific and technological advances in non-human primate neuroscience relevant to understanding human brain functions and disorders. The school will also offer methodological tutorials on ethics, neuroimaging, neurophysiology, behavioral paradigms and computational neuroscience. The students will have the opportunity to showcase their work and meet with the lecturers. Social activities will include cultural tours and casual evening gatherings at the vibrating heart of Shanghai.  The school will welcome up to 30 students. Although the school may be more beneficial to doctoral or postdoctoral participants, all are welcome to apply. All travel, transport, accommodation and meal expenses will be covered by the school for this unique trip to Shanghai!

In view of the approaching application deadline (April 30, 2024), we would be grateful if you could forward this information to suitable PhD students and postdocs in your field.

Best regards

Summer School Organizing Committee

Maria Concepcion (Conchy) Moya Ramirez

Assistant to Prof. Logothetis and Head of Administrative Operations

International Center for Primate Brain Research

Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)

500 Qiang Ye Road,

Songjiang District, Shanghai 201602, China

Tel.  +86-21-31821616 (Ext 8202)

conchy.moya at icpbr.ac.cn