[visionlist] Ph.D. Fellowships in Computer Science and Mathematics at IAI, TCG CREST

Md Sahidullah sahidullahmd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:14:21 -04 2024

Apologies for cross-posting
======================

Dear colleagues,

Greetings!

I am writing on behalf of the Institute for Advancing Intelligence (IAI) of
TCG Centres for Research and Education in Science and Technology (TCG
CREST).

I would like to inform you that IAI of TCG CREST is offering Ph.D.
fellowships in broad areas of Computer Science and Mathematics with a
special focus on Cryptography and Security, Quantum Information and Quantum
Cryptography, Mathematics and its Applications, Artificial Intelligence and
Machine Learning. The Ph.D. degree will be awarded in collaboration with *AcSIR
(Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research)*. The online application
portal is open now. Interested candidates may apply online by filling up
the application form by *April 30, 2024*, provided on the admission page (
https://www.tcgcrest.org/iai-admission-2024/). All the necessary details
regarding our admissions process are available therein.

It would be of great help if you could kindly circulate this e-mail to the
final-year Master's students in your department. Also please feel free to
inform students who graduated the previous year who are interested in
pursuing a research career.

In case of any queries, please feel free to get in touch with our academic
coordinator: academic.coordinator at tcgcrest.org. The flyer is attached with
the mail.

Thanks and regards,
Md Sahidullah

--
Md Sahidullah
Assistant Professor, Institute for Advancing Intelligence, TCG CREST, India