[visionlist] GRE requirements and grad school applicant numbers

jan brascamp j.w.brascamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:12:52 -04 2024

Dear collegues at United States graduate programs,

To inform our graduate program’s application policy in future years, we are trying to understand the relation between whether a graduate program requires applicants to submit GRE results, and the number of applications received.

We put together a short Qualtrics survey to learn what our colleagues’ experience at other graduate programs has been in this context. If you are at a US graduate program and could save a few minutes, we would be grateful if you could fill out the survey. https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7P3H69NQgtoMCXA <https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7P3H69NQgtoMCXA>

Thank you,
Jan Brascamp