[visionlist] 33rd CVS symposium - Neural Imaging and Neuromodulation in the Eye and Brain of Large-Brain Animals

Tadin, Duje dtadin at ur.rochester.edu
Mon May 6 09:44:45 -04 2024

Dear Colleagues,

The 33rd  Center for Visual Science Symposium<https://www.cvs.rochester.edu/symposium/index.html> will be  August 15th – 17th, 2024 in Rochester, NY.  This year the symposium will focus on the topic of Neural Imaging and Neuromodulation in the Eye and Brain of Large-Brain Animals. We have put together a great lineup of speakers with experts from the field of calcium imaging, optogenetics, functional ultrasound, fMRI, optical and viral development, and others. The deadline for application is May 24th.

The symposium offers a generous travel fellowship for Young Investigator Scientists (e.g., students, postdocs, and others).

In addition to having an exciting scientific program, the conference will hold several fun events for socializing and networking!
The conference dinner event will be held at a winery<https://oncefingerlakes.com/> in the picturesque Seneca Lake.