[visionlist] Postdoc position at Dartmouth College

Viola S. Stoermer Viola.S.Stoermer at dartmouth.edu
Mon May 13 15:44:14 -04 2024

Dear colleagues,

we are looking for a postdoc to join our Perception, Attention, & Memory lab<https://sites.dartmouth.edu/stoermerlab/> at Dartmouth. We are looking for somebody with strong experimental psychology and psychophysics skills, and experience with computational methods, EEG and/or fMRI.
See position advert here<https://sites.dartmouth.edu/stoermerlab/join-the-lab/> (https://sites.dartmouth.edu/stoermerlab/join-the-lab/).

To apply, please send me an email with a CV (viola.s.stoermer at dartmouth.edu) and a brief statement of interest. If you are at VSS let me know so we could potentially set up an in-person meeting there.

And: my wonderful colleague Dr. Caroline Robertson is also looking for a postdoc at Dartmouth — check out her advert here<https://www.robertsonlab.com/current-openings>!

Viola
——
Viola Störmer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Psychological and Brain Sciences
Dartmouth College
https://sites.dartmouth.edu/stoermerlab/