[visionlist] Summer School in Open Science + Research Software Engineering

Paul Ivanov pi at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 3 20:00:12 -04 2024

Dear Vision Science colleagues,

I wanted to pass along this summer school opportunity that would be
suitable for graduate students, research staff, and early faculty. It is
being held in University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign July 29 - August 02,
2024 and the deadline for applications is June 6th, 2024. You will below
the full blog post
<https://urssi.us/blog/2024/05/20/applications-now-open-for-a-summer-school-in-open-science--research-software-engineering/>
from the organizer, Madicken Munk:

Do you want your science, research, and software to be open and accessible?

--

                   _
                  / \