[visionlist] Current Topics in Sleep & Circadian Health - Non-image-forming effects of light: Melissa St. Hilaire, Temporal dynamics of the spectral sensitivity of human circadian phase resetting and melatonin suppression (Monday, 10 June 2024, 1700 CEST)

Manuel Spitschan manuel.spitschan at tum.de
Fri Jun 7 06:40:15 -04 2024

Dear colleagues,

Please join us for Monday’s Current Topics in Sleep & Circadian Health seminar:

Melissa St. Hilaire (Merrimack College)

Temporal dynamics of the spectral sensitivity of human circadian phase resetting and melatonin suppression

Monday, 10 June 2024 5 pm CEST

The Seminar Series "Current Topics in Sleep & Circadian Health" is organised by the Translational Sensory & Circadian Neuroscience Unit (MPS/TUM/TUMCREATE). The 60-minute (45 min. talk + 15 min. Q&A/discussion) graduate-level seminars are free to join and take place via Zoom.

Hosts: Anna Biller, Maydel Fernandez-Alonso & Manuel Spitschan

Registration (required to receive the Zoom link; if already registered, please check your inbox): https://www.tscnlab.org/seminar

Recordings of the talks are usually made available on our YouTube channel.

Best wishes,

Manuel Spitschan

Manuel Spitschan PhD

Assistant Professor for Chronobiology and Health

Technical University of Munich
TUM School of Medicine and Health

TUM-IAS Fellow

Telephone: +49 (89) 289 24544

manuel.spitschan at tum.de

https://www.sg.tum.de/en/chronobiology/home/

TUMCREATE Principal Investigator

TUMCREATE Singapore

https://www.tum-create.edu.sg/

Max Planck Research Group Leader

Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics

Max Planck Research Group Translational Sensory & Circadian Neuroscience

manuel.spitschan at tuebingen.mpg.de

https://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/614159/translational-sensory-and-circadian-neuroscience

Website: https://tscnlab.org/

Twitter: @mspitschan

Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=BXbgAZIAAAAJ

Listen to our new podcast Light O’Clock!

My workday may look different than your workday. Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working hours.