[visionlist] [Program Released] Explore Cutting-Edge Innovations in Printing Tech!

Roberta Morehouse RMorehouse at imaging.org
Thu Aug 1 12:04:06 -04 2024

We invite you to attend the Advances in Printing Technology conference from September 4-6, 2024, at Pukyong National University, Busan, Republic of Korea or live online.

This event brings together pioneers in printing technology to discuss the latest advancements in High Viscosity Inkjet, additive manufacturing, 3D printing of liquid metals, Electrographic technology, and more. Sessions will feature experts from Pukyong National University, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials, iPrint, Ricoh, and others.

Explore an exciting lineup of dynamic keynotes, focal talks, invited talks, business and academic sessions, and engaging tutorials. Take advantage of discounted rates until August 4! Registration closes on September 2, so register for the in-person or online event.

Explore the technical program: https://bit.ly/APT2024-Program

Learn more and register: https://bit.ly/AdvPrintTech24

We look forward to welcoming you to this pivotal event in printing technology.

Roberta Morehouse
Communications and Marketing Manager
Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)<http://www.imaging.org>

—imaging across applications—

IS&T is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science and technology in imaging. Please consider a donation.<https://www.imaging.org/site/IST/About_Us/Donations/IST/About/Donations.aspx?hkey=15c1ceb0-3c54-4271-9fc1-67284a195057>

Please contact info at imaging.org<mailto:info at imaging.org> for immediate requests!

Connect with us on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-for-imaging-science-and-technology-is&t-/?viewAsMember=true> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/ImagingOrg> @ImagingOrg