[visionlist] Save the Date: CIC 32 is Coming to Montreal!

Roberta Morehouse RMorehouse at imaging.org
Thu Aug 8 10:07:14 -04 2024

Color and Imaging Enthusiasts,

We're thrilled to invite you to the 32nd Color and Imaging Conference (CIC 32) in beautiful Montreal, Canada, from October 28 to November 1, 2024!

Prepare for an enriching week of short courses, workshops, keynotes, and interactive sessions on cutting-edge topics like imaging fundamentals, machine learning, and material appearance.

Our keynote speaker, Yannick Hold-Geoffroy of Adobe, will illuminate how generative imaging speeds up creativity in the digital age.

Registration opens on August 23, and discounted rates are available through September 30. For updates, subscribe to CIC32 at 🔗http://eepurl.com/iawbff.

IS&T Color and Imaging Conference (CIC32) - Montreal, Canada
📅 October 28 - November 1, 2024
📍 Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, Montreal, Canada
🌐https://bit.ly/CIC32

Roberta Morehouse
Communications and Marketing Manager
Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)<http://www.imaging.org>

—imaging across applications—

IS&T is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science and technology in imaging. Please consider a donation.<https://www.imaging.org/site/IST/About_Us/Donations/IST/About/Donations.aspx?hkey=15c1ceb0-3c54-4271-9fc1-67284a195057>

Please contact info at imaging.org<mailto:info at imaging.org> for immediate requests!

Connect with us on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-for-imaging-science-and-technology-is&t-/?viewAsMember=true> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/ImagingOrg> @ImagingOrg.