[visionlist] ECVP 2019 Call for Abstracts

Johan Wagemans johan.wagemans at kuleuven.be
Fri Jan 25 12:30:25 -04 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are looking forward to your submissions to the 42nd edition of the European Conference on Visual Perception in Leuven, Belgium (August 25-29, 2019).

All types of original research on visual perception are welcome, regardless of the scientific discipline (e.g., vision science, psychology, neuroscience, biology, computer vision), addressing fundamental questions as well as applications. We invite contributions as talks (15' including discussion) or posters. Abstracts are limited to max. 200 words (no images, no references). The abstract submission system is now open!

Be reminded that the deadline for symposium proposals is also approaching (January, 28th, 2019). Please refer to our earlier call for instructions<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/program#symposia> about how to submit proposals.

Note that you will need to have registered<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/registration> and paid the registration fee in order to submit an abstract. You will receive the link to the abstract submission system together with your proof of payment. The deadline for the submission of abstracts is April 1st, 2019, 23:59 CET (i.e., UTC + 1h<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/>). Confirmation of acceptance for oral or poster presentation will be sent on May 15th, 2019.

In addition to the submissions solicited through this Open Call, we will have two excellent keynotes, several advanced tutorials<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/program#tutorials>, a demo night and a historical exhibition. The social program includes an opening reception, a conference dinner (separate registration) and a conference party. Please consult our website<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019> for more information.

All of these events will take place in the center of Leuven<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/general-information#about-leuven>, a vibrant university city in the heart of Europe, home to the oldest university of the Low Countries (1425), close to Brussels and a short train ride from Brussels Airport. High-speed train connections are available from Paris, London, Amsterdam and Cologne.

We are looking forward to receiving many excellent submissions!

Johan Wagemans, on behalf of the scientific and organizing committees