[visionlist] OSA Fall Vision Meeting UW Seattle - SAVE THE DATE

Ione Fine ionefine at uw.edu
Thu Nov 21 16:56:40 -04 2019

OSA Fall Vision Meeting
University of Washington, Seattle

The OSA Fall Vision Meeting is a single-track, high-quality scientific conference focused on all aspects of the visual system. The 2020 meeting will be held Oct 1-4 2020, at the University of Washington, Seattle.

We are delighted to announce two special events this year. Christine A. Curcio (White-McKee Endowed Professor in Ophthalmology, University of Alabama at Birmingham), has been selected as the Boynton lecturer. The recipient of the OSA Edgar Tillyer Award (to be named) will also give a lecture. These ceremonies will include a banquet dinner.
We are also planning Software Carpentry student & postdoctoral researcher workshops on tools for reproducible science, including git.

For updated information about the schedule, registration and housing see: http://www.osa-fvm.org/

Local Organizers:
Ione Fine
Mike Manookin