[visionlist] CVMP Programme and Final Call for Registration

William Smith william.smith at york.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 05:38:32 -04 2019

*The 16th ACM SIGGRAPH European Conference on Visual Media Production
(CVMP 2019)*
*17-18 December 2019*
*BFI Southbank, London, UK*
https://www.cvmp-conference.org

The complete programme for CVMP 2019 is now available:

https://www.cvmp-conference.org/2019/programme/

We had more submissions in every category this year so our programme is
more packed with exciting talks, demos and posters than ever before.

We have four outstanding keynotes, two from industry and two from academia:

*Bruna Berford* (Penrose Studios)
The Artist’s Perspective: Storytelling in Spatial Computing

*Abhijeet Ghosh* (Imperial College London)
Computational Imaging for Realistic Appearance Modelling

*Johanna Pirker* (Graz University of Technology)
VR and games

*Max Dennison* (DNEG)
Visual effects in the HBO Series Chernobyl

Registration is open:

https://www.cvmp-conference.org/2019/registration/

Register soon to avoid disappointment!

CVMP Chairs