[visionlist] Perception, Action, and Cognition Program Director position open

Tuller, Betty K. btuller at nsf.gov
Sun Dec 22 16:20:54 -04 2019

APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE POSTINGS
And apologies to our international colleagues.  I’m  STILL trying to have you removed from these email lists.

The National Science Foundation is advertising for a Program Director for the Perception, Action, and Cognition Program.  Details about the position is on USAJOBS:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555014300

The position is as a “rotator” – you spend 1-3 or more years at NSF, on loan from your university (about half of the NSF Program Directors are rotators).   More information on being a Program Director can be found at https://www.nsf.gov/careers/rotator/.

NSF supports continuation of a Program Director’s research activity and allows time and travel funds for independent research and development, on a limited basis (up to 20% of your time). NSF also allows some limited telework.

If you are interested, please apply!  Working at NSF is really interesting experience and a chance to help your discipline. It also greatly improves your future grant proposals…. Feel free to pass this on if someone you know might be interested and please re-post widely!

For more information, contact Betty Tuller (btuller at nsf.gov<mailto:btuller at nsf.gov>).

Betty Tuller, Ph.D.
Director, Program in Perception, Action, and Cognition
National Science Foundation
2415 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314

Tel: 703.292.7238