[visionlist] I3S 2020: 8th International Symposium on Sensor Science (Dresden, Germany)—Registrations Open

Xanthe Du xanthe.du at mdpi.com
Wed Jan 8 04:56:48 -04 2020

Dear Colleague,

We are organizing the 8th International Symposium on Sensor Science (I3S
2020), to be held in Dresden, Germany, 3–5 June 2020
(https://sciforum.net/conference/I3S2020Dresden).
This international conference, sponsored by the journal Sensors
(http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors; IF: 3.031), will bring together
leading researchers from both academia and industry to share their
recent findings on a range of topics related to bio- and nanosensors,
bioelectronics, chemical sensors, physical sensors, sensor applications,
and smart systems. It will focus on significant advances in the area of
sensorics, enabling increased sensitivity, portability, and
connectivity. It represents an opportunity to meet an interdisciplinary
community willing to exchange views on important breakthroughs in sensor
technology and related fields.

The conference chairs are Gianaurelio Cuniberti and Larysa Baraban
(Dresden University of Technology, Germany), and confirmed speakers
include Luisa Torsi (University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy), Maik Gude
(Dresden University of Technology, Germany), Sergey Piletsky (University
of Leicester, UK), Mario Caironi (Center for Nano Science and
Technology, Italy), Denys Makarov (HZDR, Germany), Arben Merkoçi (ICRES,
Spain), Mariana Medina Sánchez (Institute for Integrative
Nanosciences—IFW Dresden, Germany), Martin Kaltenbrunner (Johannes
Kepler Universitat Linz, Austria) and Thomas Hummel (TU Dresden, Germany).

We would be very pleased to count on your participation in this event.
Early bird registrations are still open, and the final deadline for
abstract submission is 30th January 2020, so do not miss this chance to
submit your work! You can check the registration fees at the following
link: https://i3s2020dresden.sciforum.net/#registration. Submit your
work at https://sciforum.net/user/submission/create/289.
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting meeting in Dresden.
Please feel free to circulate this announcement to colleagues who may be
interested in this conference.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us
at i3s2020 at mdpi.com.

--
Best regards,
Xanthe Du