[visionlist] Music & Eye Tracking: Call for papers

Lange, Elke B. elke.lange at aesthetics.mpg.de
Fri Jan 31 12:02:42 -04 2020

Music & Eye-Tracking – Frankfurt – 16 & 17 July 2020
Call for papers now open

We are very pleased to announce the call for abstract submissions to the second conference on “Music and Eye-tracking“, which will be held 16th-17th of July 2020 at the Max-Planck-Institute for Empirical Aesthetics in Frankfurt, Germany. After the success of the first meeting in 2017, we would again like to invite researchers at the intersection of music research, neuroscience, and psychology, with the interest of using eye-tracking (measuring saccadic, pupil, or blinking activity) to yield insights about music processing, performance, and engagement. Additionally, we invite related basic auditory research and studies on visual-auditory interactions. Research applying eye-tracking in combination with other methods (e.g., motion tracking, EEG, etc.) is also very welcome. Submission is open from February 1st until March 18th.

For full details please visit our website at ae.mpg.de/met<http://ae.mpg.de/met17>

Deadline for abstract submission: 18 March 2020

Notification of acceptance by:  20 April 2020

Conference: 16 & 17 July 2020