[visionlist] Vision science job openings at Magic Leap

Björn Vlaskamp bvlaskamp at magicleap.com
Wed Mar 11 13:49:16 -04 2020

The Quantified Experience team at Magic Leap is looking for vision scientists. The team conducts basic and applied research on the visual experience in mixed reality and works together with a wide range of experts from other disciplines including optics, computer graphics and computer vision.

Candidates should hold a PhD in vision science and have multiple first author journal publications on low level visual processing (in particular binocular vision, color vision, or motion perception), oculomotor control, or in the domain of human factors. Extensive experience with psychophysics and other psychological research methods is required. The positions are available in Plantation, South Florida as well as in Lausanne, Switzerland. More information can be found on our website, here https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/2072519 <https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/2072519> and here https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/2109803 <https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/2109803>. Please also follow these links to submit an application.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me (Björn Vlaskamp, bvlaskamp_at_magicleap_com)