[visionlist] online conference questions

Michael Barnett-Cowan mbc at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 9 21:57:00 -04 2020

I attended an excellent, last minute online conference arranged by Konrad
Kording et al who put together their thoughts here:
https://medium.com/@kording/how-to-run-big-neuro-science-conferences-online-neuromatch-io-49c694c7e65d

Best part was the $200 fee the run the conference as well as the time put
in by the organizers across multiple time zones of course.

Best,
Michael Barnett-Cowan