[visionlist] PhD and Postdoc Opening at University of Luebeck (Germany)

Kumar Rajamani kumartr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:39:14 -04 2020

Dear All
One more exciting opportunity to be part of our Institute of Medical
Informatics - University of Luebeck. We currently have openings for PostDoc
and Doctoral Research Assistants (PhD student) in our research group Please
see attached advert for more information.
For PostDoc/PhD position - MDLMA Opening
Applications with the all relevant materials (cover letter with research
interest, curriculum vitae, certificates, list of publications and the
contact details of at least one reference), must be received no later than
17 May 2020 as a single PDF file to bewerbung at uni-luebeck.de, quoting the
reference number 1009/20.
For PhD applicants - COCOAI
Applications with the all relevant materials (cover letter with research
interest, curriculum vitae, certificates, list of publications and the
contact details of at least one reference), must be received no later than
17 May 2020 as a single PDF file to bewerbung at uni-luebeck.de, quoting the
reference number 1010/20.