[visionlist] Matlab --> online Experiments

Sauter Marian marian.sauter at unibw.de
Fri Apr 24 09:49:12 -04 2020

Dear all,

for those of you still seeking recommendations on how to get your experiments online, our article just got pusblished open access:

Sauter, M.; Draschkow, D.; Mack, W. Building, Hosting and Recruiting: A Brief Introduction to Running Behavioral Experiments Online. Brain Sci. 2020, 10, 251.

https://www.mdpi.com/699990

Best wishes,

Marian

Dr. Marian Sauter
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Universität der Bundeswehr München
Department für Psychologie - Professur für Allgemeine Psychologie
Gb. 161 / Raum 1016
Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
85577 Neubiberg
marian.sauter at unibw.de