[visionlist] Next vision science virtual coffee break – 29 April 2020

Manuel Spitschan manuel.spitschan at psy.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 15:40:48 -04 2020

Vision scientists!

With many conferences and meetings cancelled and most of us working from home and under strict social distancing guidelines, we would like to invite vision scientists worldwide to join us for a bi-weekly vision science virtual coffee break.

“It's like getting stuck at a random table at the VSS beach party, but without all that sand blowing in your face or the seagulls trying to steal your food!” – Todd Horowitz

Come and join us on Zoom coming Wednesday, 29 April 2020.

Topic: Vision Science in times of social distancing
Time: April 29, 2020 4 pm London

0800 Pacific
1100 Eastern
1600 UK
1700 Central European

Zoom link: https://osa.zoom.us/j/98798392739

Note: The meeting password is the last name (all lowercase) of a certain 19th century German (psycho)physicist who wrote Elemente der Psychophysik. If you don’t know who it is, drop me an email to ask for it (no judgment), or to confirm.

Manuel Spitschan PhD