[visionlist] OPAM 2020 Announces Dr. Frank Tong as Keynote Speaker

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:56:49 -04 2020

******************************** OPAM 2020 ********************************

28th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 19, 2020 in Austin, TX

We are excited to announce Dr. Frank Tong as the OPAM 2020 Keynote Speaker!

Dr. Tong is a Centennial Professor of Psychology at Vanderbilt University.
Using high-resolution fMRI and computational modeling, Dr. Tong studies the
neural bases of object perception, attention, and visual working memory.
Dr. Tong has received awards for his contributions to our field from the
Cognitive Neuroscience Society, Vision Sciences Society, and the National
Academy of Sciences. To learn more about Dr. Tong’s research, please visit
his lab page <http://www.psy.vanderbilt.edu/tonglab/web/Home.html>.

OPAM abstract submissions will open on May 15, 2020, and close on July 15,
2020. Conference registration will open later in the year. Due to the
ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there is a chance that OPAM will go virtual this
year. We will follow the Psychonomic Society’s lead on this matter. For
timely updates, please join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OPAMconference>!

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. Sponsorship rates
begin at $225, which includes advertising space in the OPAM program,
website, and emails, and spotlight exposure during the conference. To learn
more about becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2020, please visit our website
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or e-mail us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2020 OPAM organizers

Blaire Dube, Andrew Clement, Deborah Cronin, & Patrick Cox

*OPAM 2020 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

University of California, Davis - http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/