[visionlist] VISMAC2020 summer school - COVID-19 Updates

Fabio Bellavia fabio.bellavia at unifi.it
Mon May 18 09:38:13 -04 2020

:: VISMAC2020 - COVID-19 Updates ::

First of all we would like to thank all those who have already expressed
interest in attending the VISMAC summer school. Unfortunately, we are
living in very worrying and uncertain times which do not allow the event
to take place in safety now.

We monitor the situation to safeguard everyone, hence we are obliged to
postpone VISMAC to when sanitary conditions will allow it. Regrettably,
it will not take place before June 2021, but we will give immediate
communication as soon as the situation is clearly stable and secure.

Thank you for your kind understanding and take care of yourselves,

Domenico Tegolo, UNIPA
Cesare Valenti, UNIPA
Roberto Pirrone, UNIPA
Filippo Stanco, UNICT